Warriors: the Requim/Masquerade
Jack Barrow - Presumed Somewhere Else
Name: Jack Barrow
Age: 27(When Bitten)
|Mental (-3 unskilled)|
|Physical (-1 unskilled)|
|Social (-1 unskilled)|
Blood Potency ••
Contacts •• (Big Business, Organized Crime)
He’s a negotiator. He’s a Mekhet. What he knows for sure about himself is that he was a contract businessman in life. He received the embrace from a group of Mekhet who appreciated his skills and discretion in life. Using their plants in big business, they hired him for a fake negotiation where users of the Meminisse discipline robbed his mind of the wealth of valuable business and personal information he had gained through his career as well as well as embraced him as a Mekhet for his still-useful skills. Though his memories have been scrambled, he retained his skills.
Jack Barrow’s Rules of Negotiation:
- Consider and respect the other person’s feelings.
- Use force as a last resort.
- It’s not my style to carry a gun.
- If you want to live a happy life in this city, leave memories alone when they pop up.
- You have to use your pent-up energy to fight through the harshness of reality.
- I value women and the elderly. It’s one of my policies.
- If someone lacks courtesy and sincerity, I ask them to leave.
- Something else that goes against my policies—using violence against women.